Today mr Rease wasnt here today. We did work on this passage about video game addiction. Apparently teens are addicted to video games causes problems. we did some questions on it and i learned a couple of things. 3 million teens are addicted to video games.
Today we read the poem birches by Robert frost. It was about a man going through a rough time and reminiscing about his childhood. This peom reminded me that i should value the little time I have with no responsibility. We did a annotation sheet on the poem. Other than that we did nothing else.
Today we did boring bookwork. After the bookwork i took some time making my one pager. i would have to finish it at home since i didnt have enough time to do it in the class. I took all weekend fleshing out my one pager so i can do it tonight without any difficulty. I hope i can do it within an hour.
Comments
Post a Comment